NJMCDirect: The Municipal Court is a judicial system through which the citizens of the state comes into contact. Municipal courts in New Jersey are responsible for limited jurisdiction, having responsibilities of motor vehicles and parking tickets, game violation and so on. It was established in the year 1947. The government has adopted a set of traffic rule which has to be followed by all the people in the city. If we violate the traffic rules by driving in a greater speed, moving in red signal and parking the vehicles in a no parking area although we do these things accidentally we need to pay the penalty for it which is decided by the government. In order to pay this penalty, you need to stand in long queues for a long time or you need to walk to the court many times which becomes more difficult job thus it leads to waste of time and energy. To overcome these difficulties NJMCDirect is the place where we can pay the traffic violations penalty through online which makes the process very easy. www.NJMCDirect.com is the official website has the online ticket payment portal which gives you NJ Ticket Prefix Code with the help of the code the penalty can be paid easily. This process will save our time and energy and also it is a secure way of paying the fine for violating the traffic rules.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYING IN NJMCDirect:
In order to pay the penalty using NJ Ticket Prefix Code you are required to have these things which are given as follows:
- The first thing you require is an electronic device with a greater display so you can either choose a PC or a laptop with the current version of internet browser having a good internet connection.
- The traffic ticket is the second thing to be required when you violate the traffic rules the police officer will give the ticket to pay the penalty which contains the court ID and ticket number on it, that is used to access NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal.
- The third thing is license plate number that will be on your driving license. License plate number is accessible under the vehicle information.
- The final thing to be required is your debit or credit card. For the payment, the bank details should be entered in the portal. The banking information is kept secured in this website.
STEPS FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE:
- First, open the internet browser on your PC or laptop in the search bar type the address NJMCDirect.com
- Click the official website thus you will be redirected to the NJMCDirect page.
- In that website, you will be provided with the option like ‘ Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘ Time Payment Order’.
- Click that to start the payment process.
- Now you need to enter the court ID, ticket prefix, ticket number and license plate number in their respective fields.
- Click continue button.
- Then you will be seeing two options as 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- Choose any one of the options depending upon your need.
- The first option will show the ticket whereas the second option will lead to the payment process.
- You can pay the penalty by credit or debit card of either Mastercard or Visa card.
The transaction details can be checked by using the NJMCDirect official website. The transaction details are stored on the website for 90 days if your information is not found you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
SCHEDULE TO PAY ONLINE NJ TICKET :
The NJMCDirect online payment service is available in all the days even on Sunday and another holiday, but the only thing it limits the working hours.
- Monday to Thursday: you can pay your NJ Ticket violations from 7:30 A.M to 11:45 P.M EST
- Friday: you can pay your ticket from 7:30 A.M to 10:45 P.M EST
- Saturday: you can pay your ticket from 7:30 A.M. to 3:45 P.M EST
- Sunday and other holidays: you can pay your ticket in the official website from 1:00 P.M to 11:45 P.M EST.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
The NJMCDirect.com works under the four principles like independence, integrity, fairness, quality services. You can be in touch with NJ Court Customer Service when there is a problem with NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Portal. The contact details are given below:
- First, you can make a call or send a fax to this number to reach the NJ Court Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 609-815-2900, 973-284-4945
Fax number: 973-284-4914
- You can also send your questions through e-mail to the ID email@example.com
- You can also send your questions through letters by sending it to the address NJMC public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt street, New Jersey the USA.
- NJMC Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
The NJMCDirect payment portal provides access to the users by direct payment method by not visiting the NJM court thus it charges $1 to $4 for the online payment which is quite affordable. We hope this could have given you useful information about NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.