Rite Aid is a retail drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. The founder of the store is Alex Grass, therefore, he found out the store on September 12, 1962. In Scranton, Pennsylvania was the first place where the store started and then expanded to U.S. The Rite Aid Store has its headquarters in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near the Harrisburg, United States. Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore in the United States. Thrift D Discount Center is the name of the First store. The Rite Aid drugstore chain expanded its 267 stores in 10 states in the US. In the year 1996, the Rite Aid provides Thrifty PayLess for the largest purchase in 1000 stores. Albertsons makes the public statement to obtain the remainder of Rite Aid with 2,600 stores not obtained by Walgreens, subject to shareholder and regulatory approval.
The survey of Rite Aid can be done using the official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. You will be redirected to Rite Aid survey which contains a store survey and pharmacy survey. Rite Aid Store gives the chance to their customers to take part in the survey and convey their views. To do this survey you need to purchase in Rite Aid, hence you can spend few minutes to convey our suggestions and concerns about Rite Aid. This will be more helpful for the company to improve themselves. By doing this survey you can get a chance of winning $1000 from the sweepstakes lucky draw every month. By reading this article further you can come to know about the requirements, and the steps to do this survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RITE AID SURVEY:
To participate in this survey and win $1000 as a reward, you should have the required thing with you which is given below:
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen and internet connection.
- You must have an e-mail address.
- A valid store receipt which you will get after the payment for the purchase.
- You must be aware of either English or Spanish.
RULES FOR RITE AID SURVEY:
- The participants of this survey should be a legal resident of the United States.
- If you want to participate in this survey the minimum age should be 18 years.
- The employees and the immediate family members of the employees of Rite Aid Store are not eligible to take part in the survey.
STEPS FOR RITE AID SURVEY:
- First, open the internet browser from your PC, laptop or smartphone.
- Enter the official website of Rite Aid survey, official website.
- Click the official website so that you can enter into the Rite Aid survey webpage.
- Choose the language as English or Spanish.
- Enter the printed cashier code provided on the Purchase Receipt.
- Then, enter the 16-digit code which is at the bottom of the purchase receipt.
- You need to answer the questions asked in the survey which depends upon your recent visit to the Rite Aid Store. Answer all the questions.
- After answering all the questions in the survey you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 every month. If you are not interested in this sweepstakes reward then you can directly click no and close the browser.
- If you are interested in the sweepstakes draw click yes and give your personal details so that, the Rite Aid Store team will contact you if you win the reward of $1000.
- Click ‘Submit’ option to end the survey.
One sweepstake lucky draw winner is awarded a grand prize of $1000. Apart from that grand prize winner, the participants of the Rite Aid survey can win 10 smaller prizes of $100 as cash.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
If you have any problem with Rite Aid Store and its survey, you can immediately contact the customer care service team by the following ways:
- The user can contact the Rite Aid customer care service team by calling this number, 1 800-748-3243 or 1-800-RITE AID.
- You can also contact the Rite Aid customer care service team by sending them an e-mail to this address, eSupport@riteaid.com
- We can also share your experience through the social media like Facebook, Twitter.
We hope this article gives you the full information about Rite Aid survey using their official website www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. If there are any doubts regarding this article you can ask it through the comments below. Thank you for reading this article.