DgCustomerFirst: Dollar General Corporation is a variety store in America established in the year 1939 as a family business. J.L. Turner and son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner are the owners for this general stores. The name was changed into Dollar General Corporation in the year 1968 and in the same year the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. James and Cal opened J.L. Turner and Son wholesale and hosiery store with an initial investment of $5,000 in the year 1939. By mid of the 1950s, Turner had 35 departmental stores in Kentucky and Tennessee. In the year 1955 Cal Turner established an idea of selling goods for a dollar in the retail store thus it is based on the Dollar Days promotions held at other department stores, by converting Turner’s Departmental Store in Springfield, Kentucky as first Dollar General Store. J.L. Turner died in the year 1964 so his son Cal Turner started to run the Dollar General Store.
In the year 1968 Cal Turner renamed the store as Dollar General Corporation which as the annual sales of more than $40 million and net income exceeding $1.5 million. Cal Turner, Jr., joined the company in the year 1965 and he led this company till his retirement in the year 2002. Under the leadership of Cal Turner, Jr., the company established more than 6,000 stores and the sales reaches more than $6 billion. The distribution center built in South Boston, Virginia in the year 1997. Dollar General opened its new corporate headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee in 2000. At the end of the year 2000 the sales of the Dollar General Stores exceeds $4 billion and the distribution center in Homerville, Georgia was closed in the same year by the month of April and the distribution center is moved to Alachua, Florida. After Cal Turner, Jr, retirement the company was undertaken by David Perdue in 2003. In the year 2004 Dollar General extended its store in the Asian market in Hong Kong. David Perdue resigned and gave his post to David Bere as CEO in 2007. As the company starts establishing all over America with good sales and goods.
Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in 45 of 48 contiguous United States by July 2018. Dollar General first gives the preference for their customers and their satisfaction. Dollar General customer survey collects the views and opinions of their customers by conducting this survey so the company can improve its quality to satisfy their customers. Customers are given a chance to explore their point of views about the company by doing this survey. During this survey, the Dollar General asks a few questions where you need to answer it and you will be provided with a confirmation code that can be used in the next visit to Dollar General Store. By monthly sweepstakes draw you can also get the worth of $1000 as a reward. In 2018, Dollar General has become the most profitable stores in the rural United States with the profit exceeding $21 billion which is more than 2017. Dollar General uses Clover Valley store brand and Smart & Simple brand for grocery products and low-end discount products.
DgCustomerFirst – Dollar General Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
REQUIREMENTS FOR DG CUSTOMER FIRST:
This survey is done by the Dollar General Company to know the customer needs and to satisfy them. And this survey is also helpful when the company introduces a new product to know the reviews of the customers. In case if the customers are not satisfied with the service of Dollar General Company, the employees of that company are warned and they are directed correctly since customers are the most important people. By taking part in this survey the customers can win the worth of $1000 as a reward through the lucky draw every month. To take part in this survey you required to have few things which are given below:
- A PC, laptop, or a smartphone with a good display screen and fast internet connection.
- To participate in this survey you need to have the valid purchase receipt from Dollar General Store with 15-digit survey code which will be given after payment of your previous purchase from the store.
- You should know anyone of the languages like English or Spanish.
RULES FOR DG CUSTOMER FIRST SURVEYING:
- The participant of this survey should have a valid and recent Dollar General Store purchase receipt with them.
- You can undergo this survey process by using the official website www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- To participate in this survey you should be at least 18 years old or more than that.
- To participate in this survey you should be the resident of US.
- The winner is obliged to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release and a W-9 Tax identification form within 10 days of notification period of having to win a prize.
- All the taxes are completely responsible to the prize winner.
STEPS FOR DG CUSTOMER FIRST SURVEYING:
- First, open the internet browser on your device,
- Type the official website in the search bar
- Click the official website.
- Choose the language either English or Spanish.
- Enter the time of your visit to Dollar General Store.
- Enter the store number along with the 15-digit survey code which is available on your previous purchase receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ option to start your survey.
- Then answer all the questions asked on the official website. The questions will be based on your recent visit to the store.
- Click ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally, give your contact details to them. So if you win in the monthly prize draw contest the company will be contacting you regarding it. You should carry the Dollar General coupon with you on your next visit.
REWARDS OF DOLLAR GENERAL:
After doing the survey in the Dollar General store official website, the user will be rewarded with a Dollar General coupon which you need to carry with you in next visit. In every month lucky draw you can win $1000 if you have participated in the survey. The Dollar General coupon consists of offers and discounts for the items you purchase for next time in the store. You will have three chances in a month to win the prize in the lucky draw. If you win in the lucky draw, you will get the call from the Dollar General Store to convey that information to you.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS OF DG CUSTOMER FIRST:
If you have any problems and queries you can contact the Dollar General customer care team. They will provide you with the information that is required. The contact details are given below:
- First, you can make a call to this number to reach the Dollar General Customer Service Team.
Phone number: (+1) 877-463-1553.
- You can also send your questions through e-mail to the ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send your questions through letters by sending it to the address Dollar General Corporation, 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072.
- Working hours of Doller General Service team: Monday-Sunday.
This article gives you the full information about Dollar General Store and its services. You are given a clear idea about the requirements of Dollar General and rules of Dollar General. This article provides you the instructions for participating in the Dollar General Survey and to win the lucky draw as a reward. We hope this could have given you useful information about the Survey and its Reward. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.