Walmart Inc. is a retail multinational corporation in America. Walmart runs grocery stores, a chain of hypermarkets, and discount department stores. At first, it was a branch of Ben Franklin Stores. Later Sam Walton bought the company and renamed it as Walmart on October 31, 1969. The company has its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, the U.S. The company was named as Walmart de Mexico and Centroamerica in Mexico and Central America, it also named as Asda in the United Kingdom, as Seiyu Group in Japan, and also it named as Best Price in India.
By January 31, 2018, the company runs 11,718 stores and clubs in 28 countries operating in 59 different names. Walmart is the largest company in the world depending upon its revenue of US $500 billion according to the Fortune Global 500 list in the year 2018. It is also the largest private employer with 2.3 million employees throughout the world.
The ultimate desire of Walmart Company is to provide a quality service to their customers. The logic behind the success of the company is quality service for their customers. Walmart is the best retail departmental store which makes the customer ease to shop there. Walmart is a customer-friendly retail store where it gives the chance for their customer to convey the issues and suggestions directly to the company through the process called surveying. The survey helps the company to develop their service and products depending on the needs of the customers. By participating in this survey process you can win the prize of $1000 as a sign of reward. If you want to know the steps and requirements for the survey you can access the below sections which will provide you the complete information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WALMART SURVEY:
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with a good display screen and fast internet connection.
- You must have an e-mail address.
- A valid Walmart Store receipt which you will get after the payment for the purchase.
- You must be aware of either English or Spanish.
- The user must be the legal resident of the United States.
- If you want to participate in this survey the minimum age should be 18 years.
STEPS FOR WALMART SURVEY:
- First, open the internet browser from your PC, laptop or smartphone.
- Enter the official website of Walmart survey, official link.
- Click the official website so that you can enter into the Walmart survey webpage.
- Choose the language as English or Spanish.
- Enter the 5-digit Zip code of your resident.
- Then answer whether you are an employee or immediate family member of the employee who works at Walmart or Sam’s Club.
- Enter your Date of Birth and also check you are the receipt holder of Walmart or not.
- Enter the store number and the ID number that will be in printed form on your receipt.
- You need to answer the questions asked in the survey which depends upon your recent visit to the Walmart Store. Answer all the questions.
- After answering all the questions in the survey you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes draw to win 5x $1000 worth of shopping card every month. If you are not interested in this sweepstakes reward then you can directly click no and close the browser.
- If you are interested in the sweepstakes draw click yes and give your personal details so that, the Walmart Store team will contact you if you win the reward of 5x $1000 worth of shopping gift card.
- Click ‘Submit’ option to end the survey.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
If you have any problem with Walmart Store and its survey, you can immediately contact the customer care service team by the following ways:
- You can contact the Walmart Store customer care service team by calling to these numbers, 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) or 1 (800) 966-6546 or 1 800-331-0085 from 8 A.M to 5:30 P.M on Monday-Friday.
- Suppose if you are in Walmart store the customer service desk is open from 8 A.M – 10 P.M. The service desk is situated at the front of the store.
We hope this article gives you the complete information about Walmart survey through their official website. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments at the down. Thank you for reading this article