Zagg Inc. is a public traded company in America that is headquartered at Midvale, Utah. Phillip Chipping was the founder of the company. He founded Zagg through his combination of ingenuity, inspiration, and irony in the year 2005. Phillip Chipping was working on the first Invisible Shield for all sorts of gadgets. When Phillip Chipping has gifted a watch he was trying to find a way to protect the watch from nicks and scratches finally he found the solution with a durable film that is used to protect the military helicopter blades from high-speed damage. The thrust he had for his invention a few weeks later he found the first InvisibleShield and that’s the time represent the birth of Zagg.
Zagg was named for its brand Shield. It is known for its screen protectors and mobile accessories. Zagg also provides you the warranty for their products. In order to get these facilities, you need to register on the official website of Zagg, www.zagg.com/register. If you are the registered customer of Zagg it provides you the facility of replacing the products. Zagg always makes their customer get the best service once their product faces any problem. So that the customer will feel satisfied with their product. Zagg not only has screen protectors it also has audio products. Zagg provides the screen protectors as well as the rough device cases for the high intensity of protection for the brands like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Apple, Huawei and so on.
WARRANTY OF ZAGG:
Zagg gives you the warranty for some of the branded products like Zagg InvisibleShield, iFrogz, and Mophie. If you want the warranty for the products, you should buy those products in either www.zagg.com or www.mophie.com. If you purchase a Zagg product from an unauthorized vendor, the warranty is not given for those products. And the warranty is non-transferable, thus it can be used only by the original user. The Zagg gives the warranty for the products if it comes under the below criteria:
- 30 days return policy from the day of purchase. You don’t have to pay money for returning the product within 30 days of the purchase. If the payment has been made, it will be refunded.
- Limited lifetime warranty is used to replace the product. For this replacement, you need to provide your credit or debit card details to the payment of shipping.
- The product can be replaced during the Manufacturer’s warranty period of 2-years. For this replacement, you need to provide your credit and debit card details for debiting the amount for shipping.
The product has to be returned to Zagg within the period of 60 days from the day of making the replacement request. If it is not done you will be charged with the total cost of the product. You can return the old product using the envelope sent to you with the replacement product.
RETURN THE PRODUCT IN ZAGG:
- If you are living in the United States of America then you can directly send the damaged products for return to the below address.
6244 Technology Ave.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009.
- If you are living in Africa, Europe, or the Middle East, you can send the damaged or old product to the following address.
Replacement order # ————,
103, Shannon Industrial Estate,
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland.
SERVICES OF ZAGG:
- If you bought the product directly from the Zagg online store then you can easily replace the product by entering the required details of the purchase and the product without the registration process.
- If you bought the Zagg product from the unauthorized retailer then you need to register in the Zagg official website for replacing the product.
STEPS FOR REGISTERING IN ZAGG:
- Open the browser.
- Enter and click the Zagg online official website zagg.com.
- You have already signed up, then by giving the required details, you can be redirected to the product registration page.
- If you don’t have an account in Zagg website then you can directly move to the product registration page.
- A list of categories like audio, InvisibleShield, case, Keyboard, Social tech and power will be displayed.
- In that categories select the product to which you need the service to be provided.
- You can easily identify the product by clicking the search option and type the product name there.
- You will be provided with a drop-down list box from that you can select the product.
- Enter the respective details of the product.
- Enter the date, location and quantity of the product you have purchased.
- Click ‘Register Product’ option.
- Fill all the required details, where ever you find the asterisks symbol that has to be filled as default. The details like email ID and phone number that has to be filled here.
- Click ‘Submit’ option.
- If you are replacing other product for replacement follow the same procedure again and finally click submit option.
STEPS FOR CLAIMING WARRANTY REQUEST FOR THE PRODUCT:
- Click the official website and log-in with your details.
- Click the warranty replacement option.
- Then click the replacement request option. After that, your request will be forwarded to the respective department.
CUSTOMER CARE DETAILS:
If you have any issues about Zagg products, warranties, and replacements you can directly contact the Zagg customer care service team by the following ways:
- You can contact the customer care service team by a phone call from Monday to Saturday from 7 A.M to 7 P.M.
Phone number: 1800-7009244.
International number: 1-801-839-3906.
This article gives you a useful information about Zagg products, its return service, and warranty replacements. We hope this could be helpful for you. If there are any doubts regarding this post you can ask it through the comments. Thank you for reading this article.